Paikka Insect Shield & Hot Weather Dog Vest
PAIKKA Cool & Bug vest is a summer essential. Did you know Zebra stripes confuse biting flies, causing them to abort their landings? That's why Paikka insect shield vest is decorated with a Zebra pattern. In a recent study, scientists suggest that zebra-striped coats may be a simple way to protect domestic horses from biting flies. Why not do the same for your dogs?
Paikka's highly absorbent material evaporates water efficiently and provides cooling effect for a prolonged period of time. This helps to protect your dog from overheating.
Cooling vest is easy to use. Soak the vest in cool water. Squeeze out the excess water gently and the vest is ready to use!
- Cool fabric and water absorbent padding – cooling effect powered by water only!
- Repeltec – powerful protection against flies, mosquitoes and ticks without pesticides.
- Insect repellent treatment lasts for the product lifetime.
- Harness opening with zipper – adjust the position and size of the opening freely.
- Adjustable collar, neckline and waist – for individual fit.
Washing instructions: Machine wash, 30 degrees, gentle or delicate cycle. Wash inside out with similar colors. No bleach, no chemical wash, no tumble dry, don't iron or use washing softeners.
Paikka Vest Sizing Chart
When to choose a size up?
If you want the vest to reach to the base of the tail, choose a size up. Or, if your dog is heavy body type, check the neckline measurement and go a size up if needed.